Beach Clean up, conducted by Blue Ocean Society for Marine Conservation, schedule is available.Current clean ups scheduled:
- Saturday, April 14, 11 AM-1 PM: Earth Day Cleanup at Peirce Island, Portsmouth, NH. Join us in an early celebration of Earth Day (which is really April 22) as we clean Peirce Island in Portsmouth at our annual cleanup!)
- Saturday, April 15, 10 AM: Earth Day Cleanup at Hampton Beach with Green Maids and Visions Kitchens. Meet across from D Street. BOS receives $1 for every volunteer, up to $500! More info
- Saturday, April 21, 9:00 AM: North Hampton Beach, N. Hampton, NH
- Saturday, April 21, 11 AM-1 PM: Earth Day Cleanup at Salisbury Beach, Salisbury, MA. Join us for the cleanup at 11 AM, followed by an after party at the Blue Ocean Music Hall, featuring free refreshments and live music by the Dead Air Project (Check them out on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/deadairproject)!
- Saturday, May 5, 10:30 a.m. at Jenness Beach
- Saturday, May 19, 9:00 a.m. at North Hampton State Beach
- Saturday, June 2, 10:30 a.m. at Jenness Beach
- Saturday, June 16, 9:00 a.m. at North Hampton State Beach
- Wednesday, June 27, 6:30 p.m. at Jenness Beach
Please sign up if you are planning to attend. Sign up for cleanups by emailing email@example.com or calling (603) 431-0260. We hope to see you there!
For more information, donations or internships please visit the BOS Website at www.blueoceansociety.org.